Konstantinos Psallidakos is a scientific associate of MTS and Head of the Podiatry department at our centre.
Konstantinos Psallidakos was born and raised in Piraeus.
- In 2012, he began to follow the 5 year a course of studies at the German OSD Osteopathy School.
- In 2009-2010, he studied at Barcelona University in a postgraduate study of the Adaptation of the body’s posture in dysfunctions in conjunction with therapy “Posturologia”.
- In 2006-2007 he specialized in Sport Podiatry at Barcelona University.
- In 2005 he graduated from Genoa University with a degree in Podiatry.
- Since 2014 he lives and works in Aegina.
- In 2012-2014 he transferred part of his personal and professional life to Syros.
- In 2006-2007 he worked in the Podiatric practices of Montserrat Marugan and Olivia Miralles.
- In 2007 he opened a Podiatric Centre housed in the same building as the Rehabilitation and Mesotherapy Centre which his father Theodore Psallidakos, doctor of Physical Medical Rehabilitation was already running.
- In 2005 he was hired by the Health department where he worked as an assistant in the Radiology department.
The meeting and the mutual respect cultivated through his Osteopathy Studies with Sotiris Antonopoulos and Anargyros Zomenos, lead him to Lamia and in collaboration with the MTS centre.