Aposporis Michael (chiropractic,physiotherapy)
Mr. Aposporis Michael is born and raised in Athens, Greece.
- Gradute of the Ackermann sweedish college with certification in “Structural Osteopathy and Soft Chiropractic”.
Title: Ackermann method chiropractor
- Trained in FDM (Fascial Distortion Model) with certification in MODULE 1 & MODULE 2.
Candidate title: FDM Practitioner
- Graduate of the Technological Education+l Institute (T.E.I.) of Lamia, department of Physiotherapy.
Title: Graduate Physiotherapist
- 24th Annual National Conference of Physiotherapy “Restart. International guidelines. A modern scientific approach.”.
- 25th Annual National Conference of Physiotherapy “Clinical Reasoning and Decision Making”.
- 27th Annual National Conference of Physiotherapy “Physiotherapy in Europe: An autonomous clinical approach”.
- English (ECCE Lower)
- Pysiotherapist in the Physiotherapy Center: “CenterPhysio”.
- Physiotherapist in kick-boxing matches.
- Physical Exercise
- Participation in voluntary reforestation programs