Women’s health Physiotherapy & Neurorehabilitation Physiotherapy (Clinical Specialist)
Clinical educator in Physiotherapy.Department of Physiotherapy, School of Health Sciences, European University of Cyprus
- 2020-Present PhD in Physiotherapy, Department of Physiotherapy, Lamia, University of Thessaly, Greece.
- 2015-2017 M.Sc. in Advance Physiotherapy, TEI StereasElladas, Lamia, Greece, M.Sc. School of Health Sciences. Grade: “Excellent”, 90%
- 2009-2013 Diploma in Physiotherapy, Department of Physiotherapy, School ofProfessions Supplementary to Medicine, Technological Educational Institute (T.E.I) of Lamias. Grade: ‘Very Good, 71% ‘
- 2008 2th High School (Kykkos) of Paphos, Cyprus.Graduated June 2008 General Grade: “Excellent (19,3/20)”. Subjects: Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics
• Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (C.S.P) (U.K)
• German Society of Physiotherapy
• Cyprus Society of Physiotherapy
• M.Sc in Advance Physiotherapy, TEI StereasElladas, Lamia, Greece
• Introduction to pelvic health/obstetrics gynecology In Switzerland-Zurich in a two day seminar - training with BiljanaKennaway. Date 1st & 2nd of August 2017
• Advanced clinical skills in women’s health in the UK with Michelle Lyons. Objective of the seminar was to advance our skills of internal examination and assessing the patient. RUH, Bath 9 & 10 September 2017
• Woman on Fire Course. Burrell Education. Revolutionary women’s Fitness & Therapy Education in the UK with Jenny Burrell and Michelle Lyons. Brighton 28 & 29 April 2018
• Kari Bo’s Seminar. Pelvic Floor Training with Professor Kari Bo. Athens 2- 4 May 2018
• Clinical Pilates instructor: Trained on rehab. & athletic conditioning, Pilates with props, flexion free workout, Halo athletic training, Superior Balance, Mini stability ball workout, Big equipment (Reformer & Stability Chair &Candilac).
• All about aquatics with the use of Dynafloatꓽ The use of Dynafloat in Pilates based exercises in water.
• Top 30 Dry needling course: Trained to recognize trigger points and how to release them, top 30 muscles.
• Introduction to Paediatric& Adolescent Musculoskeletal Disorders with Tom Quantrell. Cyprus 22 February 2018
• Health Qigong Ba DuanJin and Taiji Eight Routines & Five Steps. Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Athens 10-14 September 2018
• Shoulder Rehabilitation: What is new from a biomechanical and clinical point of view? (Level I) with Professor Ann Cools. Nicosia, Cyprus 29 & 30 September 2018
• Sports and Exercise Physiotherapy National Group. Level 1 Sports Physiotherapy Course with Maria Constantinou. Nicosia, Cyprus 21-24 June 2019
• Psychodynamic Benetzon therapy Level 1 with Dr. Rolanto Omar Benetzon. Nicosia, Cyprus 16-17 September 2019
• Forward Head posture during walking: Assessing the reliability of a protocolusing Video-based 2D analysis. Author(s): Kapreli E., Argyrou S., Diamantis A., Kostakis K., Tsioutsoumaka M., Kanellopoulos A., Dimitriadis Z., Strimpakos N.
• M.Sc. Thesis TEI StereasElladas, Lamia, Greece (2017): ‘"The effectiveness of an exercise programme based on motor learning principles for thecorrection of the forward head posture (FHP)"s’. Supervisor: Professor Kapreli Eleni
• Diploma in Physiotherapy Dissertation (2008): ‘Tennis Elbow”: Investigation of the effect of the Cyriax method and kinesiotherapy on the physiotherapeutic treatment of “Tennis Elbow” (Tendinopathy) – Evaluation with the PEDrp scale. A Systematic review.’
GREEK, language of origin
ENGLISH, good (written-spoken, GCE)
GERMAN, excellent (TestDaF)
01.09.2017–2020→ Department of Physiotherapy, School of Health Sciences, European University of Cyprus.Clinical educator in Physiotherapy
01.09.2017- present→A-Z PHYSIO HEALTHLtd ‘Orthopaedics & Sports Physiotherapy Centre’.
Clinical Specialist Physiotherapist, A-Z PHYSIO HEALTH LTD 35 Perikleous St., Office 101(1st floor), Strovolos 20 21, Nicosia, Cyprus, tel.: 00357 22446988, Fax: 00357 22446989, www.azphysiohealth.com
01.05.2017-30.08.2017→ “Zantis Rehabilitation Center”, Limassol, Cyprus. Specialized in Orthopedics, Neurology and Aqua Rehabilitation
01.04.2015- 01.04.2017 →Department of Physiotherapy, School of Health Sciences TEI StereasElladas, Lamia, Greece.Clinical educator in Physiotherapy
01.09.2013-01.03.2015 →KlinikzentrumMühlengrund, Bad Wildungen, Germany. Specialist departments for Neurology, orthopedics, internal medicine / cardiology, diabetolgy, and psychosomatics.
2011-2013 → General Hospital Lamias, Lamia, Greece. Specialist departments for orthopedics, gerontology, internal medicine/cardiology, neurol