Women’s Health Therapy
Women's Health Therapy promotes health and fertility and affects all women of all ages.
It is includes a range of problems affecting the bladder, intestine and pelvic organs.
These may include:
o After increased pressure (coughing, sneezing, running or jumping urine),
o Emergency (you must go to the bathroom quickly to avoid leakage)
o Exacerbation (leak on the way to the toilet related to the emergency)
o Frequency (you should go to the bathroom very often)
- Urinary incontinence or emergency related to bowel function
- Pelvic region discomfort (feeling down weight)
- Pain in the pelvic area and during sexual activity
- Surgery such as: hysterectomy, incision surgery, abdominal surgeries, vaginal surgeries, lamparoscopy
How Does Women's Rehabilitation Help?
By retraining the proper functioning of the pelvic floor muscles.
Pelvic floor is a group of muscles located around the pelvis that support and protect the woman's internal organs (bladder, uterus, rectum, urethra, vagina).
In many cases, these muscles are dysfunctional, mainly due to injuries in the area (pelvis, hip), surgery, after pregnancy (caesarean and / or childbirth) and after menopause.
Some women also have weakness in their muscles from an early age (childhood incontinence), while in some other cases the muscles are too tight and unable to relax.
Pelvic floor muscle dysfunction can be diagnosed by our specialist therapists during a physical examination (evaluation) and improved with a targeted treatment plan, even if these problems persist for years.
Women's Rehabilitation and Clinical Pilates
Our therapists are trained to adapt Pilates exercises for each stage of pregnancy.
The more exciting it is to be pregnant, the more it can become unpleasant at times. Keep yourself fit and reduce pain and stiffness with regular Clinical Pilates exercise. We can help you deal with pregnancy related to:
• Low back, chest and neck pain
• Hip pain and sciatica
• Pain in the pelvic area (pubic symphysis disorder)
• Problems in the extremities (numbness, pain and stiffness, poor lymph movement and hematopoiesis)
It can be a very stressful time after your baby is born and the pain that can be treated can make it even more difficult. Women's rehabilitation can help you with things like:
• Third degree scars / painful cesarean section
• Pelvic pain
• Pelvic floor muscle training retraining
• Urinary Incontinence and Fecal Incontinence
• Separation of abdominal muscles (Dimension)
• Pain in the waist, neck, shoulders
• General body weakness
Based on the advanced health system of the countries, women's rehabilitation is the first option in conservative treatment of all specific issues related to women's health.