Bioresonance is a new development in the field of medicine that satisfies the need for early detection of disorders and conditions of the body that can potentially develop into ailments. This treatment is based on the scientifically proven principle of quantum physics, according to which our body's cells emit and receive electromagnetic signals.
How does the process of Bioresonance work?
The Asyra PRO system used is based on the Electro-Dermal Assessment method, which tests the body's energetic Asyra PRO guarantees excellent results, as it is the ultimate device through which a personalized and effective plan to balance the body is defined.
Bioresonance is a non-invasive therapy which involves placing electrodes on your skin for diagnosis and treatment. The electrodes are connected to a Bicom machine which checks the energy wavelengths coming from your body, and then counteracts bad frequencies by restoring optimum balance. More specifically, the patient holds two bronze rod electrodes in each hand, from which they consecutively pass information in electronic form. Electrical information follows the classical meridians of the body, from where they are distributed throughout the body. The way each organ and each system reacts to the information helps to assess the patient’s condition.
The most common implementations/applications:
- Evaluation of each organ’s condition as well as the body’s systems.
- Food intolerances
- Adequacy of nutrients
- Allergic sensitivities>Thyroid
- Finding similarities: bioresonance assists significantly in the work of the homeopath by suggesting homeopathic formulas that fit each individual’s needs
- Proposal of formulas: bioresonance can be helpful for the doctor to choose an ideal complementary therapy for each individual patient.
- Environmental factors: bioresonance can indicate if the patient has been exposed to chemicals and for any inherited conditions.
- Weight abnormalities.
- Early diagnosis of hormonal imbalances.
- Emotional and psychological disorders
- Circulatory system disorders as well as dental, digestive and food disorders.
- Stopping smoking
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Auto immune diseases
- Hypertension, hypotension and tachycardia.
What are the benefits of Bioresonance?
- Bioresonance offers an extremely personalized approach to man, taking into consideration the underlying causes of disease manifestation. In particular chronic diseases as their origin often remains unknown to conventional medicine and bioresonance often manages even to eliminate the disease completely. The disease is “classically” treated with drugs, not as a cure but to alleviate the symptoms.
- Bioresonance can be used on patients of all ages, from newborn right through to old age.
- Bioresonance is painless and completely harmless (used for over 100 years since 1920) without any side-effects.
- Bioresonance as a complementary method, it can be combined with conventional medicine as much as with alternative therapies, such as homeopathy, acupuncture, reflexology etc. In our centre this combination of treatment is possible, depending on each individual case, often with much better results.
- In some cases, Bioresonance can act as an assisted course of treatment, in other cases, it can offer a permanent cure.