Papakostas Christos( c. Osteopractor / Chiropractor (A.I.S.) / FDM Practitioner / Physical Therapist / Lymphatic therapist Vodder )
Papakostas Christos was born and raised in Thessaloniki.
- American Academy of Manipulative Therapy (A.A.M.T.)
- Graduate of the Ackermann College with certification in “Structural Osteopathy and Soft Chiropractic”, Sweden.
Title: Ackermann method chiropractor
- Graduate of the department of Physiotherapy in Thessaloniki.
Title: Physical Therapist
- FDM Basic Certificate(Fascial Distortion Modules 1-3)
Title: FDM Practitioner
- Manual Lymph Drainage (MLD) by Dr. Vodder.
Title: Lymphatic Therapist of Vodder Method
- Myofascial therapy, Trigger – Points , IMTT ( Interessengemeinschaft fur Myofasziale Triggerpunkt – Therapie, Switzerland)
- Ergon Technique® IASTM ( Instrument-Assisted Soft-Tissue Mobilization techniques using special equipment).
Title: Ergon Therapist
English at ECPE level (Proficiency Michigan)
- Undergraduate in Mechanical Engineering, Polytechnic School, Aristotle
university in Thessaloniki (AUTH)
- MSc in musical tradition of the Eastern Mediterranean
- Graduate Music Instructor of Byzantine Music
- Μusic therapy
- Herbal Therapy: Principles and therapeutic methods, (tuition Kouvatsos Phillip).