Dead Sea Mud Therapy belongs to the oldest practices that aimed to deal with various skin and non-skin conditions. In particular, mud masks were used by ancient Egyptians and Romans for various conditions, as well as for cosmetic purposes. The therapeutic properties of mud are due to the fact that it is a rich source of trace minerals, minerals, vitamins and other medicinal components that are completely absorbed by the skin.
In particular, Dead Sea Mud Therapy:
- Gives a feeling of deep relaxation, restfulness and renewal.
- It promises to reduce any musculoskeletal pain that afflicts the body.
- The ability to restore balance to the tissues, making it ideal for treating a variety of skin conditions.
- It removes toxins and is effective in slimming and in reducing cellulite.
The process of Mud Therapy includes:
- water from the Dead Sea, known for its healing action and antimicrobial properties
- then peeling with application of special salts
- continuing with the body being covered in mud containing unique metallic elements
- finishing off the treatment with a relaxing full-body massage
During the treatment, we increase the body temperature with the use of a special thermal blanket to achieve the process of osmosis, aiming at the complete absorption of the medicinal and beneficial components of the mud.
The mud can be applied either to the whole body, to the face, or to the scalp, with excellent results each time.
The MTS centre has specialised staff in Mud therapy application, enabling them to offer you the guaranteed results promised by this treatment.