Sotirios Antonopoulos was born and raised in Lamia. He is an Osteopath D.O (Ο.S.D.), Chiropractor (A.I.S.), Physiotherapist, Colon Hydrotherapist. He is the inspiration of MTS (Manual Therapy System), applying the methods, principles and philosophy of Manual therapy system of man as a whole. To accomplish this, along with his associate Akis Zomenos, in 2015, they successfully founded the MTS centre, the largest centre of holistic treatment in Greece and one of the best equipped in Europe. Inspired by his teacher Irini Iatridou and after a four-year learning period with her he noted the treatments and therapies of the Hippocratic Practicing physicians of Trapezounta establishing in 2015 the Asia Minor Trapezounta Therapy, attempting to show the therapeutic value of the hand.
- 2012 - 2017: Osteopath Schule Deutschland, Hamburg
Title: Osteopath DO
- 2015: Ackermann College Sweden – Stockholm
Title: Master of Chiropractic
- 2015: International Association for Colon Hydrotherapy (I-ACT), San Antonio / USA.
Title: Colon Hydrotherapist
- 2014: Ackermann College Sweden – Stockholm
Title: Structural Osteopathy and Soft Chiropractic
- 2008 - 2012: Irini Iatridou / Practitioner, learning, establishment and foundation of Asia Minor Trapezounta Therapy.
- 2005: ATEI Lamia Technical College Health and Welfare.Department: Physiotherapy Honours degree: 8.50 (excellent) Title:Physiotherapist
- 15/11/10 - 25/2/2016: Physiotherapist at PEDY, Lamia Health Unit, with home visits to patients with Greek NHS
- 7/5/08 - 14/11/10: Physiotherapist in a permanent position at the Department of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation of the 2nd Hospital of IKA - ETAM Thessaloniki «THE PANAGIA»
- 20/11/06 - 4/5/08: Associate at the Modern Physiotherapy Lab of Mr. Anargyros Zomenos at 48 Othonos Street, Lamia working in particular with chronic cases and athletic rehabilitation
- 7/3/07 - 4/5/08: Physiotherapist for the volley ball team at Lamia Gymnastics Association at level A1
- 15/11/06 - 6/5/08: Worked as a self-employed physiotherapist within patients own homes.
- 3/4/06 - 3/8/06: National Service (army) worked as a physiotherapist at the 496th Didymoteicho Military Hospital.
- 13/12/2005: Licensing to practice Physiotherapist
- 1/4/05 - 30/9/05: Practical experience at Lamia General Hospital
SEMINARS AND SPECIALISATION
- Kinetic Control Movement Dysfunction Course - Diagnosis of Mechanical Neck Pain & Functional Stability Retraining (tuition Grete Mellingen-Homstol MSc)
- Kinetic Control Movement Dysfunction Course - Diagnosis of Mechanical Back Pain Subgroups & Stability Retraining of the Lumbar Spine (tuition Sarah Mottram MSc MCSP MMACP)
- Kinetic Control Movement Dysfunction Course - Understanding Movement and Function (tuition Sarah Mottram MSc MCSP MMACP)
- Spinal Cervical Spine (Hellenic Scientific Society for Physiotherapy)
- Manual Lymph Drainage ad modum Vodder, (tuition Dr. Ch. Schuchhardt MD, Oncologist-Lymphologist, Hans Pritschow, Certified Instructor in MLD / CDT). Workshop
- Lymphoma binding using Mobiderm, (tuition Maryvonne Chardon-Bras teaching, Physiotherapist Ms in Lymphatic Disease, Athanasios Giannoukas, Professor of Vascular Surgery, University of Thessaly) Larissa University Hospital
- Herbal Therapy: Principles and therapeutic methods, (tuition Kouvatsos Phillip).
- Award of three stars and scholarships from the State Scholarship Foundation for performance in studies during the academic years 2001-2002 (1st course), 2003-2004 (3rd course), 2004-2005 (4th course).
- Unique honors graduate of the academic year 2005-2006.
- Excellence Award from the Greek Scientific Company of Physiotherapy as the first graduate of Physiotherapy Department of Lamia Technical College for the academic year 2005-2006.
- Scholarship awarded for Foreign Studies from the State Scholarship Foundation after written exams in 2007.
- Presentation of my Academic Dissertation on ‘‘systematic review of the effectiveness of various physiotherapeutic instruments in the restoration of mechanically originated Neck cartilage neuralgia’’ at the annual Hellenic Conference of Physiotherapy (26/11/05) in Athens War museum.
- Presentation of my work at the 3rd Interdisciplinary conference of Physiotherapy students at Lamia Technical College on the 12th of May 2007.
- This is the first systematic review that took place at dissertation level at Physiotherapy Technical College in Greece, and for the first worldwide systematic review that dealt with this particular subject.
- Award from the Greek Volley ball Federation for achieving 4th place in the Hellenic Volleyball Championship A1 in 2007-2008 as physiotherapist of the Lamia Gymnastics Association team.
- 2012: Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (Aristotle University of Thessaloniki) Faculty of Theology Graduate of the Department of Theology
- 2015: Lamia School of Performing Arts - Graduate Music Instructor of Byzantine Music
- Panhellenic Association of Physiotherapists
- Panhellenic Association of Osteopaths
- World Association of Colon Hydrotherapy (I-ACT), San Antonio / USA
- Ackermann College Network